Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Fitnah al-Maal: Increase Provision By Admitting Your Weakness to Allaah (Part 29)

Likewise from the greatest means of bringing about provision is to supplicate sincerely to Him. Ask Him and supplicate to Him to Give you, that He Assists you in paying off your debts, that He Gives you wealth and the guidance with it so that you may worship Him.

“so seek your provision from Allah (Alone)” [al-‘Ankaboot 29:17]

And,

“and ask Allah of His Bounty.” [an-Nisaa 4:32]

One of the names of the Lord of all Glory and Might is al-Kareem, meaning He is the Generous One. He responds to those who supplicate to Him.

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad  ) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.” [al-Baqarah 2:186]

And,


And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation).” [Ghaafir 40:60]

No comments:

Post a Comment