Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Riyadh as-Saaleheen: Exerting Effort, Increasing in Goodness Towards the End & Many Paths of Goodness (Pt.7)


LESSON 7
-Exerting Effort
-Increasing in Goodness Towards the End of One’s Life
-The Many Paths to Gaining Goodness


STRIVING & EXERTING EFFORT
المجاهدة

وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
(29:69)

وَاعْبُدْ رَبَّكَ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَكَ الْيَقِينُ
(15:99)

NOTE: These two conclude their Surah’s
وَاذْكُرِ اسْمَ رَبِّكَ وَتَبَتَّلْ إِلَيْهِ تَبْتِيلًا
(73:8)
Meaning, cut yourself off with Him

فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ
(99:7)

وَمَا تُقَدِّمُوا لِأَنفُسِكُم مِّنْ خَيْرٍ تَجِدُوهُ عِندَ اللَّهِ هُوَ خَيْرًا وَأَعْظَمَ أَجْرًا ۚ
(73:20)

وَمَا تُنفِقُوا مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِهِ عَلِيمٌ
(2:273)

Exerting effort is with Ikhlas, striving for good and giving effort for leaving what’s bad

NOTE:
Islam doesn’t want you to leave your desires!
It wants you to be responsible with them.
Being responsible takes people away from harm and depression and if there is no exertion of effort, then the opposite.

And the more one exerts, the more sweetness in Eman he will find…

95-Messenger of Allah () said, "Allah the Exalted has said: 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (prayer or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him. When I love him I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks (something) from Me, I give him, and if he asks My Protection (refuge), I protect him".

96-“Allah says: ' When a slave of Mine draws near to Me a span, I draw near to him a cubit; and if he draws near to Me a cubit, I draw near to him a fathom. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running."'.


This is what He, the Most High, has promised to give to those who He takes as friends.


BUT: What is worship and what does it consist of?



ANSWER:
Servitude includes:
-Love              -Humility
-Hope            -Submissiveness
-Fear              -Tawwakul
Without these, NONE can show poverty to Allah, the Most High. None of your limbs will ever exert effort without these pillars.


97-“There are two blessings in which many people incur loss. (They are) health and free time (for doing good)".


Shallow and fake piety = hollow bodies

98-The Prophet () would stand (in prayer) so long that the skin of his feet would crack. I asked him, "Why do you do this while your past and future sins have been forgiven?" He said, "Should I not be a grateful slave of Allah?"

99-Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) said:

With the start of the last ten days of Ramadan, Messenger of Allah () would pray all the night, and would keep his family awake for the prayers. He tied his lower garment (i.e., avoided sleeping with his wives) and devoted himself entirely to prayer and supplication.

100-Messenger of Allah () said, "A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than a weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you. Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. If you are afflicted in any way, do not say: 'If I had taken this or that step, it would have resulted into such and such,' but say only: 'Allah so determined and did as He willed.' The word 'if' opens the gates of satanic thoughts".

101-Messenger of Allah () said. "The (Hell) Fire is surrounded with all kinds of desires and passions, while Jannah is surrounded with adversities."

All Haram desires is a Hijab from the Jannah.
All types of efforts are a Hijab against the Fire.
But choosing the correct Hijab can be made easy for you if you strive and program.
-Ibn al-Uthaymin



102-Hudhaifah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I offered Salat (Tahajjud - optional night prayer) with the Prophet () one night, and he started reciting (Surat) Al-Baqarah. I thought that he would bow at the end of one hundred Verses, but he continued reciting; I, then, thought that he would perhaps recite the whole (Surah) in a Rak'ah, but he proceeded on, and I thought he would perhaps bow on completing (this Surah); he then started (reciting Surat) An-Nisa'; he then started (Surat) Al-'Imran and his recitation was unhurried. And when he recited the Verses which referred to the Glory of Allah, he glorified Him (by saying Subhan Allah - My Rubb, the Supreme is far removed from every imperfection), the Great, and when he recited the Verses that mention supplication, he supplicated, and when he recited the Verses that mention seeking Refuge of the Rubb, he sought (His) Refuge. Then he bowed and said: "My Rubb, the Supreme is far removed from every imperfection (Subhana Rabbiyal-Azim);" his bowing lasted about the same length of time as his standing (and then on returning to the standing posture after Ruku') he said: "Allah listened to him who praised Him (Sami' Allahu liman hamidah, Rabbana wa lakal hamd)." Then he stood about the same length of time as he had spent in bowing. He then prostrated himself and said: "My Rubb, the Supreme is far removed from every imperfection (Subhana Rabbiyal-A'la)," and his prostration lasted nearly the same length of time as his standing.

103-Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said: One night I joined the Prophet () in his (optional) Salat. He prolonged the standing so much that I thought of doing something evil. He was asked: "What did you intend to do?" He replied: "To sit down and leave him".

QUESTION:
Was a power-mad war lord when he renounced the Dunya?
Was he oppressive over women when he hardly slept a night?
Was he concerned about the pleasures of the world and its riches when he hardly ate?

He saw Jannah and he say the fire but we wont, but we DO have a Sunnah of a person who did!?

He came to show us Shukr, Subr and Istgihfar.

104-“Three things follow the deceased: members of his family, his possessions and his deeds. Two of them return and one remains with him. His family and his possessions return; his deeds remain with him".

105-"Jannah is nearer to anyone of you than your shoe-lace, and so is the (Hell) Fire".

The eventuality is close and whatever you strive with is the ACTUAL benefit from your existence. Otherwise, it’s like you never were.

106-Rabi'ah bin Ka'b Al-Aslami (May Allah be pleased with him (a servant of the Messenger of Allah and also one of the people of As-Suffah) said: I used to spend my night in the company of Messenger of Allah () and used to put up water for his ablutions. One day he said to me, "Ask something of me." I said: "I request for your companionship in Jannah". He inquired, "Is there anything else?" I said, "That is all." He said, "Then help me in your request by multiplying your prostrations".

107-"It is incumbent for you to be plentiful in Sujood. For every prostration that you perform before Allah will raise your position one degree and will remit one of your sins".

Striving comprises of advice to others and advice to oneself:
“Help me”
“It is incumbent for you”

108-“The best of people is one whose life is long and his conduct is good".

Life is an honour for you but it may not be an honour from you.
-Ibn al-Uthaymin

109-Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: My uncle Anas bin An-Nadr (May Allah be pleased with him) said, …"By the Rubb of the Ka'bah! I can smell the fragrance of Jannah from a place closer than Uhud Mount". Sa'd said: "O Messenger of Allah, what he did was beyond my power". Anas said: "We saw over eighty wounds on his body caused by stabbing, striking and shooting of arrows and spears. We found that he was killed, and mutilated by the polytheists. Nobody was able to recognize him except his sister who recognized him by the tips of his fingers…"

110-Abu Mas'ud 'Uqbah bin 'Amr Al-Ansari (May Allah be pleased with him) said: When the Ayah enjoining Sadaqah (charity) was revealed,* we used to carry loads on our backs to earn something that we could give away in charity. One person presented a considerable amount for charity and the hypocrites said: "He has done it to show off." Another one gave away a few Sa' of dates and they said: "Allah does not stand in need of this person's dates". Thereupon, it was revealed:

الَّذِينَ يَلْمِزُونَ الْمُطَّوِّعِينَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ فِي الصَّدَقَاتِ وَالَّذِينَ لاَ يَجِدُونَ إِلاَّ جُهْدَهُمْ فَيَسْخَرُونَ مِنْهُمْ سَخِرَ اللَّهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

"Those who defame such of the believers who give charity (in Allah's Cause) voluntarily, and such who could not find to give charity (in Allah's Cause) except what is available to them..." (9:79)


-The actions of the hypocrites are better than their intentions. They didn’t strive or show any effort internal, so their external was a proof against them.

111-Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Prophet () said, "Allah, the Exalted, and Glorious, said; 'O My slaves, I have prohibited Myself injustice; and have made oppression unlawful for you, so do not oppress one another. O My slaves, all of you are liable to err except the one whom I guide on the Right Path, so seek guidance from Me so that I will guide you to the Right Path. O My slaves, all of you are hungry except the one whom I feed, so ask food from Me, I will feed you. O My slaves, all of you are naked except those whom I clothe, so ask clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My slaves, you commit sins night and day and I forgive all sins, so seek My forgiveness and I shall forgive you. O My slaves, you can neither do Me any harm nor can you do Me any good. O My slaves, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any man of you, that would not increase My domain a thing. O My slaves, were the first of you, and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any man of you, that would not decrease My domain in a thing. O My slaves, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to stand in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decrease the sea if put into it. O My slaves, it is but your deeds that I reckon for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good (i.e., in the Hereafter) praise Allah and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself."'.

Increasing in Goodness Towards the End of One’s Life

أَوَلَمْ نُعَمِّرْكُم مَّا يَتَذَكَّرُ فِيهِ مَن تَذَكَّرَ وَجَاءَكُمُ النَّذِيرُ
(35:37)
Ibn Abbas (may Allah be Pleased with him) said about this Ayah that it means, “Didn’t we give you a lifespan of sixty year?”

There are Ahadith which reinforce this meaning which will be mentioned below. Others said the gift of life could be eighteen years, others said forty years – this was stated by al-Hasan, al-Kalbi and Masrooq and also a view reported from Ibn Abbas.

It is reported that the people of al-Madinah, when they reached forty years old, they would devote themselves to worship. Others said that this is the true maturity.

The majority say that this Ayah describes the Prophet as being a warner who is “elderly”, this was stated by Ibn Abbas, Ikrimah and Ibn Uyaynah.

And Allah Knows best.


See: 34:45
This describes man not even given a tenth in power, lifespan and luxury given to those before.

112 - "Allah excuses and grants forgiveness to a person until he attains the age of sixty years".

Meaning, when he reaches sixty then he has no more excuses.

Lessons:
-This shows that a person is responsible to develop himself; learn wisdom, manners and rulings.
-He may have excuses during his early life because most people don’t develop into maturity quick enough BUT after a certain period, he has no excuses to not think about his existence.
-How long can a person know that His lord has created him and he doesn’t want to know about what (1) pleases Him, (2) the religion He sent to us and (3) the man who was a model for all mankind?

Next Ahadith talk about Surah an-Nasr and its revelation

113 - 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) used to make me sit with the noble elderly men who had participated in the battle of Badr. Some of them disliked it and said to 'Umar: "Why do you bring in this boy to sit with us when we have sons like him?" 'Umar replied: "Because of the status he has, which you already know about (i.e., belongs to the source of knowledge and the house of the Prophet ())." One day, 'Umar called me and seated me in the gathering of those people; and I think that he called me just to show them (of my religious knowledge). 'Umar then questioned them (in my presence). "How do you interpret the ayah of Allah: 'When there comes the Help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad () against your enemies) and the Conquest (of Makkah)."' Someone said that when Allah's Help and the Conquest (of Makkah) came to us, we were called upon to celebrate the Praise of Allah and ask for His forgiveness. Some others remained silent and did not utter a word. Thereupon 'Umar asked me: "Ibn 'Abbas! Do you say the same." I replied: "No". He said: "What do you say then?" I replied: "That is the sign of the Prophet's death about which he had been informed. Allah, the Exalted, says:

'When there comes the help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad (
) against your enemies) and the Conquest (of Makkah)'.

So declare the remoteness of your Rubb from every imperfection, and ask for His forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and Who forgives".

On that 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) said: "I do not know anything about it other than what you have said".

114 - After the revelation of (the Surah) "When the Help of Allah comes (to you, O Muhammad () against your enemies) and the Conquest (of Makkah)" (110:1), Messenger of Allah () used to recite in every prayer: "Subhanaka Rabbana wa bihamdika, Allahum-maghfir li (Far removed You are from every imperfection, our Rubb, and all praise is for You, forgive me, O Allah)".

Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (
) recited frequently in bowing and prostration: "Subhanaka Rabbana wa bihamdika, Allahum-maghfir li. (Far removed You are from every imperfection, our Rubb, and all praise is for You, forgive me, O Allah)". He elucidated that it has been commanded in the Noble Qur'an to recite: "So glorify the Praises of your Rubb, and ask for His forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and Who forgives". (V.110:1) And he (the Messenger of Allah) acted upon it.

According to the narration in Muslim, Messenger of Allah (
) frequently recited these words just before he passed away: "Subhanaka Rabbana wa bihamdika. Astaghfiruka wa atubu ilaika." I ('Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) asked him: "O Messenger of Allah! What are these new words which I hear from you repeatedly." He replied, "A sign has been appointed for me relating to my people that I should repeat these words at the sight of that sign". Then he recited Surat An-Nasr.

Another narration in Muslim related from 'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) is: Messenger of Allah (
) often recited, "Glory be to Allah and praise be to Him; I seek forgiveness of Allah and turn to Him in repentance." I said to him: "O Messenger of Allah, I hear you recite frequently: 'O Allah, You are free from every imperfection our Rubb and all praise is for You; I seek forgiveness of Allah and turn to Him in repentance."' He replied, "My Rubb has informed me that I would soon see a sign regarding my people, whenever I see it, I repeat this statement more often (of His Glorification and Praise and beg pardon of Him and turn to Him). Now I have witnessed the sign. The revelation of Surat An-Nasr and the victory is the conquest of Makkah."

"When there comes the Help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad (
) against your enemies) and the Conquest (of Makkah). And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds. So glorify the Praises of your Rubb, and ask His forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and Who forgives." (110:1-3)

115 - Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
Allah the Rubb of honour and glory sent Revelation to His Messenger () more frequently before his death than at any other time.

116 - Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Prophet () said, "Everyone will be raised in the condition in which he dies".


-Allah is free from all imperfections and the more you declare this, the lesser will become of yours.
-The more Istighfar you make, the freer you become from your desires and own shallowness.

SUMMARY
Anyone who dies, life goes on except for one person!

His death was the most detrimental for mankind.

BUT Allah only took him until mankind benefitted from him.

Through his Sunnah, mankind lives on and he remains connected to the people of goodness - either through his teachings or through the ways which Allah has made. 

عن ابْن عَبَّاسٍ قال: " كَانَ فِيهِمْ أَمَانَانِ: نَبِيُّ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، وَالِاسْتِغْفَارُ ، فَذَهَبَ نَبِيُّ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَبَقِيَ الِاسْتِغْفَارُ"،

THIS ENSURES THERE WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD ON EARTH.


The Many Paths to Gaining Goodness
وَمَا تَفْعَلُواْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِهِ عَلِيمٌ
(2:215)
وَمَا تَفْعَلُواْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ يَعْلَمْهُ اللَّهُ
(2:197)
فَمَن يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ
(99:7)
مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَلِنَفْسِهِ
(45:15)

When you were 11 or 12 years old, something very important happened in your life.

The Angel started writing and continues to write, not tiring, not stopping, not making a mistake – absolute precision so that none of your goodness can escape.

117- Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Which action is the best?" He () said, "Faith in Allah and Jihad in the way of Allah." I asked: "Which neck (slave) is best (for emancipation)?" He said, "That which is dearest of them in price and most valuable of them to its masters". I asked: "If I cannot afford (it)?" He said, "Then help a labourer or work for one who is disabled". I asked: "If I cannot do (it)?" He said, "You should restrain yourself from doing wrong to people, because it (serves as) charity which you bestow upon yourself".

118- "When you get up in the morning, charity is due from every one of your joints. There is charity in every ascription of glory to Allah; there is charity in every declaration of His Greatness; there is charity in every utterance of praise of Him; there is charity in every declaration that He is the only true God (worthy of worship); there is charity in enjoining good; there is charity in forbidding evil. Two Rak'ah of Duha (Forenoon prayer) is equal to all this (in reward)".

119- "The deeds of my people, good and bad, were presented before me, and I found the removal of harmful objects from the road among their good deeds, and phlegm which might be in a mosque left unburied among their evil deeds".

120- Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Some people said to Messenger of Allah (): "O Messenger of Allah, the rich have taken away (all the) reward. They observe Salat (prayers) as we do; and give Sadaqah (charity) out of their surplus wealth." Upon this he (the Prophet ()) said, "Has Allah not prescribed for you (a course) following which you can (also) give Sadaqah? In every declaration of the glorification of Allah (i.e., saying Subhan Allah) there is a Sadaqah, and in every Takbir (i.e., saying Allahu Akbar) is a Sadaqah, and in every celebration of praise (saying Al-hamdu lillah) is a Sadaqah, and in every declaration that He is One (La ilaha illallah) is a Sadaqah, and in enjoining of good is a Sadaqah, and in forbidding evil is a Sadaqah, and in man's sexual intercourse (with his wife) there is a Sadaqah." They (the Companions) said: "O Messenger of Allah, is there reward for him who satisfies his sexual need among us?" He said, "You see, if he were to satisfy it with something forbidden, would it not be a sin on his part? Similarly, if he were to satisfy it legally, he should be rewarded".

121- "Do not belittle any good deed, even meeting your brother (Muslim) with a cheerful face".

122- "Every day the sun rises charity (Sadaqah) is due on every joint of a person: you administer justice between two men is a charity; and assisting a man to mount his beast, or helping him load his luggage on it is a charity; and a good word is a charity; and every step that you take (towards the mosque) for Salat (prayer) is a charity and removing harmful things from the road is a charity".

123- "He who goes to the mosque at dawn or dusk (for Salat), Allah prepares a hospitable abode for him in Jannah, every time when he walks to it or comes back from it".

124- “O Muslim women, never belittle any gift you give your neighbour even if it is a hoof of a sheep".

125- "Iman has over seventy branches - or over sixty branches - the uppermost of which is the declaration: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'; and the least of which is the removal of harmful object from the road, and modesty is a branch of Iman."

126- "While a man was walking on his way he became extremely thirsty. He found a well, he went down into it to drink water. Upon leaving it, he saw a dog which was panting out of thirst. His tongue was lolling out and he was eating moist earth from extreme thirst. The man thought to himself: 'This dog is extremely thirsty as I was.' So he descended into the well, filled up his leather sock with water, and holding it in his teeth, climbed up and quenched the thirst of the dog. Allah appreciated his action and forgave his sins". The Companions asked: "Shall we be rewarded for showing kindness to the animals also?" He () said, "A reward is given in connection with every living creature".

127- "I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslims".

128- "He who performs his Wudu' perfectly and comes to Jumu'ah prayer and listens (to the Khutbah) silently, the sins which he has committed since the previous Friday plus three more days (i.e., 10 days) will be forgiven for him. One who distracts himself with pebbles during the Khutbah will not get the (Jumu'ah) reward".

129- "When a Muslim or a believer washes his face (in the course of Wudu'), every sin he has committed with his eyes is washed away from his face along with water, or with the last drop of water; when he washes his hands, every sin they wrought is erased from his hands with the water, or with the last drop of water; and when he washes his feet, every sin towards which his feet walked is washed away with water, or with the last drop of water, with the result that he comes out cleansed of all sins".

130- "The five (daily) Salat (prayers), and from one Jumu'ah prayer to the (next) Jumu'ah prayer, and from Ramadan to Ramadan are expiations for the (sins) committed in between (their intervals); provided the major sins are not committed".

131- "Should I not direct you to something by which Allah obliterates the sins and elevates (your) ranks." They said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah". He said, "Performing Wudu' properly, even in difficulty, frequently going to the mosque, and waiting eagerly for the next Salat (prayer) after a Salat is over; indeed, that is Ar- Ribat".

132- "He who observes the Fajr and 'Asr (prayers) will enter Jannah."

133- "When a slave of Allah suffers from illness or sets on a journey, he is credited with the equal of whatever good works he used to do when he was healthy or at home".

134- "Every good deed is charity".

135- "When a Muslim plants a tree, whatever is eaten from it is charity from him and whatever is stolen is charity and whatever is subtracted from it is charity".

136- The tribe Banu Salimah wanted to move nearer to the mosque. On learning this Messenger of Allah () said to them, "I heard that you intend to move nearer to the mosque". They said, "That is so, O Messenger of Allah, we do want to do that". He said, "O Banu Salimah, keep to your homes, your steps (to the mosque) are recorded".

137- Ubayy bin Ka'b (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
There was a man, and I do not know of any other man whose house was farther than his from the mosque, and he never missed Salat (in congregation). It was said to him (or I said to him): "If you buy a donkey you could ride it in the dark nights and in the burning sand." He said: "I do not like my house to be by the side of the mosque, for I (eagerly) desire that my steps towards the mosque and back from it should be recorded when I return to my family." Upon this Messenger of Allah () said, "Allah has granted you all the rewards for you".

138- "There are forty kinds of virtue; the uppermost of them is to lend a (milch) she-goat (to someone in order to benefit from it and then return it). He who practices any of these virtues expecting its reward and relying on the truthfulness of the promise made for it, shall enter Jannah."

139- "Protect yourself from (Hell) Fire, by giving of half of a date (in charity)".

140- "Allah will be pleased with His slave who praises Him (i.e., says Al-hamdu lillah) when he eats and praises Him when he drinks".

141- The Prophet () said, "Giving in charity is an obligation upon every Muslim". It was said (to him): "What about one who does not find (the means) to do so?" He () said, "Let him work with his hands, thus doing benefit to himself and give in charity." It was said to him: "What if he does not have (the means) to do so?" He () said, "Then let him assist the needy, the aggrieved." It was said: "What about if he cannot even do this?" He () said, "Then he should enjoin good." He was asked: "What if he cannot do that?" He (the Prophet ()) said, "He should then abstain from evil, for verily, that is a charity from him".

SUMMARY:
1)      Allah has created you to worship Him
2)    He hasn’t left you without instructed after creation
3)     His instruction has objectives:

To preserve:
A Fitrah and religion  - the opposite of Shirk and innovation
B Life – the opposite of fighting and murder
C Wealth – the opposite of usurping/using without right
D Honour – the opposite of bad thoughts and statements
E Intellect – the opposite of ignorance and lack of advice


1 comment:

  1. Allahu Yabarik immensely. I need to connect to you kindly share your email or contact number.

    ReplyDelete