Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Jibreel and His Angels Supplicate For You

It is narrated on the authority of Anas bin Maalik [may Allaah be Pleased with him] that the Prophet [Peace and Blessings of Allaah be upon him] said:

Increase in supplicating for me by sending the Peace and Blessings of Allaah upon me on the day of Jumu’ah, because Jibraaeel (Peace be upon him) approached me just now from His Lord, the Glorified and the Exalted, and said:

“There is no Muslim on the face of this earth that supplicates and sends the Peace and Blessings of Allaah upon me once, except that I (i.e. Jibreel) and my Angels send peace and blessings of Allaah upon that person in tenfold.”


[Reported by at-Tabaraanee, Ibn ‘Asaakir, and al-Bayhaqee. It was classed as weak but acceptable due to supporting chains by Ibn al-Qayyim in Jalaa al-Afhaam (Pg. 135), and the same by as-Sakhaawee in al-Qawl al-Badee’ (Pg. 18), and al-Albaanee in Saheeh at-Targheeb (1662)]

No comments:

Post a Comment