Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Those who worship for the sake of Allaah with submissiveness to Him, attain support from Him

Shaykh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah [May Allaah have Mercy on him] said:

If I am stopped in comprehending something difficulty or if I am in a difficult way, I ask forgiveness from Allaah, the Most High, a thousand times, or maybe more, until my heart is opened and what was troubling me, ceased to trouble me.

And he [May Allah have mercy on him] also said:
If I am in the market or a masjid or if I’m walking or in the Madrasah then nothing prevents me from Dhikr and asking Allaah for forgiveness, until I accomplish what I wanted.

Al-‘Aqood al-Dariyyah by Ibn Abdul-Haadee, Pg. 93

‘Imaad ad-Deen Aboo Fidaa’ Ismaaeel ibn ‘Umar Ibn Katheer [May Allaah have Mercy on him] said about Ibn al-Qayyim [May Allaah have Mercy on him]:
I don’t know anyone from the people of knowledge, in our time, than him in worshipping Allaah. It was a habit for him to spend a long time in Rukoo’ and Sujood during Salaah and most of his companions blamed him for this but he didn’t give it up or leave it.

Bidaayah wa Nihaayah 18/523

Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin al-Qaasim, Imaam and Khateeb of Masjid an-Nabawee [May Allaah Preserve him] said:
Acts of obedience to Allaah is a light which gives the heart transcendence. Most of those who worship for the sake of Allaah with submissiveness to Him, then he has attained the best of assistances and help in realising what he wishes for. So it is incumbent for you to increase in worshipping Allaah, reciting His Book, standing during the darkness of the night; by all of this your heart will find clarity and its cloudiness will be guarded against.

The Steps to Finding Happiness, Pg. 106

No comments:

Post a Comment